Friday, July 29, 2011

Back At It

After a lot of thought, I've decided to dust off this old blog and start it back up. About 6 months ago, I turned this blog into a book with blog2print.com, which got me to thinking that keeping this blog updated would be the PERFECT way to document the major things (and a lot of silly insignificant ones) going on in our life.

I have no idea how much I'll blog or how much I'll update... but with our house on the market, a sweet girl that lives three hours away, a boy that's about to turn 18 months, a baby on the way, an international adoption in the works, and a husband I'm madly in love with, I decided I need to get better about keeping up with it all, because I don't want to this special time in our lives to pass us by.

So, that being said... feel free to follow it, or not. I can't promise it will be that exciting. I just need a place to record all the moments I don't want to forget.

No comments: