Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Waiting for Eli | 28 Weeks

Things happening at 28 weeks...

-I really can't complain. I am pretty comfortable most of the times. I have to use a pillow while working on my computer for long periods of time, but nothing compared to with Zachary at this point.

-I have had PLENTY of energy lately, so I've been taking advantage of it.

-No cravings at all this time around..

-I've gained about 20-25 pounds thus far. Ugh.

-I LOVE LOVE LOVE feeling him move. This is quite likely my last pregnancy, so I am soaking in all those little kicks and movements.

-I stole a body pillow from my parent's house, and it has become my new best friend at nights. I'm not sure I'm going to be able to give it up in three months.

-So far, Eli's been doing perfectly. This pregnancy is much smoother than with Zachary. We've only had two ultrasounds, compared to about 15 with Zachary at this point. It's kind of nice being able to relax and enjoy feeling this sweet baby boy growing inside me.





2 comments: