Tuesday, December 6, 2011

My Big Boy

Around the time I was turning 30, Zachary somehow got Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease. I'm not sure if any of your kids have had this, but it is HORRIBLE. Ever since he was just a few months old, Zachary has always sucked his two middle fingers. I figured that one day we would have to get creative to make him stop. BUT, apparently, if you have a mouth full of blisters for two weeks, then you won't want to suck your fingers anymore. I know I should be happy that he's not putting his germy fingers in his mouth anymore, but I still miss my sweet baby boy that loved those fingers.

Here are a few pictures of him sucking those fingers so I don't forget.



1 comment:

Stacy said...

Oh! Elizabeth! Pierce just had this a few weeks ago! and THEN my Mom & I got it! It is H.O.R.R.I.B.L.E as you said! I am so sorry!!! Hope ya'll are doing great! Love all your updates! You all look so good! and Mr. E is so stinking CUTE!!!!!!! :)