Friday, February 3, 2012

Five on Friday

1. Zachary's second birthday is today. We're having his party tomorrow. I've been working all week on the details. Zach keeps telling me that I've gotten carried away. It's possible... and I only have pinterest to blame.

2. Eli slept from 11:00-5:30 last night. That's the longest he's gone so far. Yesterday he slept from 11:00-4:45. Maybe we're approaching the sleeping all night thing??

3. I returned back to work this past week. It felt good to get out of the house and be behind the camera, but I'm realizing how hard it is to get the editing done. Maybe waking up at 5:00 or 5:30 every day will help.

4. We joined a gym this week. It has child care and lots of classes. I'm looking forward to getting myself back in shape.

5. While living at my parents house has gone much smoother than we could have expected, Zach and I can't seem to stop internet surfing for homes. We probably have another 3-4 months before we actually move, but it's still fun to look. I can't wait until we really start looking.

2 comments:

Sharaze Colley said...

Awww, happy birthday! Today is Mike's birthday, too!

Which gym did you join?

Melissa said...

Happy birthday Zachary!