Thursday, February 12, 2009

Randomness

1. As long as I can remember, my Mom and Dad have always given me a Valentine gift of some sort. Today, they gave Zach and me our Valentine's Day surprise a little early! This picture was taken with my cell phone- so the quality isn't that great- but you can imagine how excited I was!!!!!!!!



2. Mandy finally posted her pictures from our Girl's Night this weekend. We all got together with Katie's new fire pit. We roasted hot dogs, marshmallows, and played Dance Dance Revolution (DDR as Anna refers to it) all night long. I'm constantly in awe of the support I have with these girls.
Girls Night Collage



3. Zach and I are leaving tomorrow on our trip. I have a to do list staring at me right now with at least 30 things on it before I can leave. One of those things consisted of getting all my pictures edited from the weekend. I've finally posted those on my photography blog. You can check them out here.

4. My new addiction: Sugar-Free Vanilla Latte with Fat Free Milk from McDonald's AND Lipton's DIET Green Tea, Citrus Flavor (cold in the bottles). I'm in NO WAY a health nut. Seriously- in NO way. I love all things sugary, buttery, salty, and filled with fat. I sometimes think I could survive on nothing but meat, potatoes, and cheese. HOWEVER- I try to find some good healthy alternatives when I can. My health nut of a brother suggested the sugar-free, fat-free vanilla latte from McDonald's. I almost gagged at the thought- but surprisingly it is SOOO good. I have had to stop myself from getting one every single morning. In Tennessee, the small one is $2.50. Not Bad.

5. I'll have internet access from Turkey- so I'll be posting regularly, I'm sure.

4 comments:

Sharaze Colley said...

Mike got a snuggie for his birthday and I SO WISH I had gotten his rant on video. lol!

Unknown said...

Oh no you didn't get the Snuggi! OH MY GOSH! I can't wait to show Kaish : ). I am going to look at your pictures right now. So excited : ).

Sara said...

So glad you got a snuggie!! I was actually talking about them at lunch today! Have fun on your trip!

Live.Love.Eat said...

OMG - you got a snuggie. My son told me last night he wanted one and I was just laughing. The commercial is so funny!!!