Monday, February 2, 2009

It feels like these past few weeks, I've needed a weekend to recover from my weekends. This weekend, I had 5 photo shoots (2 of which were out of town), a party in Nashville for one of my best friends, and a superbowl party with friends.

Because I was completely wiped out and exhausted by photo shoots, I did NOT do a good job of taking pictures this weekend. I did, however, steal a few off of Martha Jo's facebook page of Jessica and Josh's fiesta in Nashville. Jess and Josh are getting married in March, and in their honor, a few of Jess's college friends threw them a couple's fiesta. They're such a cute couple!! I'm literally counting down the days until their wedding!




2 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

I know! Wyatt is big! He turns one next week! Hard to believe!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Geesh, you have been busy!!!!! What a great group of friends and fun stuff you have going on though. You are blessed.