Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nora Growing

My precious baby girl is one now, but I am SO grateful for the monthly pictures we took of her growing.

From my journal when she turned three months.

"At three months, she is smiling more and more every day. She is beginning to reach for things. She slept all night for the first time this week. She rarely cries unless she is tired or hungry. She never spits up. She is absolutely wonderful! We love you, baby girl!"


From my journal when Nora turned four months.

"Our Sweet Nora is getting ready to turn four months. Right now, she is sleeping all night long (most of the time). She is enjoying learning to bounce in her exersaucer, and loves being held. She loves 

watching tv and watching her wild brothers. She is giving little giggles. She is absolutely wonderful."


At five months... "My silly little baby girl is 5 Months Old. At 5 months, she is continuing to babble, and make spit bubbles. She likes to make goofy grins, like this one here. She sleeps from about 8:30-8:30, but still eats every three hours. Her mommy is procrastinating on the baby food as long as possible. She loves to snuggle and makes us absolutely melt. We love you, Baby Nora."

At six months, I didn't do much of an update. Here is my post from that. "There's not a day that goes by that I don't thank God for our sweet surprise! I'm so glad His plan was different than ours."

We most definitely still feel the same way. 


 




No comments: