Thursday, March 19, 2009

Memphis

Things I'm loving right now:

-Memphis during March Madness. The signs are up and the brackets have been filled out. There's more spirit around this town than during the holidays.
-Memphis's win today.
-At Chick-Fil-A today, everyone was wearing Memphis apparel and serving blue lemonade and ice cream.
-'Lil Rounds on American Idol- making Memphis proud.


Things I'm hating right now:

-Memphis's scary first-round performance.
-The fact that the Chick-Fil-A employee said "yes, maam" to me about 10 times.
-Alexis Grace being sent home on Idol last night. That's one Memphis girl down, and hopefully one to make it to the end...


*Overall, the temperatures are warmer, I've been driving with my windows down, March Madness is underway, my anniversary is 5 days away, and I'm gearing up to spend an entire weekend with my beautiful stepdaughter. It's a good day!

2 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I liked Alexis too! I am sorry but the blind guy should have went home before she did. But hey....

Happy Anniversary in 5 days!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend sweet Elizabeth! Go Lil!

Fred and Renee said...

Glad that you are having a good day. I love you and miss you. See you Sunday.