Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend With Sydney: Part 2 (Lots of Pictures and Even a Face-Making Contest)

Saturday morning, we woke up to get Sydney to her early morning soccer game, where she scored the ONLY two goals for her team. She made the winning goal within seconds before the game ended. She was SO proud of herself, as were we!







We went back to the hotel, where we swam in the indoor pool and goofed off- A LOT. It was kind of cold, so we stayed inside most of the day, making up games. For example, one game was to see who could make the silliest face. We all thought we made the silliest, so we decided we'd post them on my blog and have a contest. Who's face is the silliest?

Here's a lot more pictures from our weekend together. I've also got some up on my photography blog.





Zach and I are getting new pictures for our house, and we wanted some updated pictures of the three of us. This was our HORRIBLE attempt at using the self timer. FAB FOUR GIRLS, do I have any takers for a trip to Memphis OR Cape Girardeau the next time we're with Syd for a day????



















2 comments:

Corey and Melody Cain said...

Well, I'm the first to vote, I guess...my vote: Liz, silliest; Sid, cutest; Zach...scariest! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time...and like Sid is following in her dad's athletic footsteps!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I just think she is so beautiful! All of your silly faces were nice but I pick hers to be the winner because she is the cutest. Sorry Elizabeth : ). You are definitely second though! Nothing wrong with second place... Right?