Friday, August 26, 2011

Five on Friday

1. Zachary has been sick with a cold the past couple of days. He's working hard to give it to his Mommy and Daddy, but we're working hard to fight it off.

2. Zach is on his way to pick up Syd for her birthday weekend here. She is turning 9!! We have lots of exciting stuff planned. Can't wait to share! They'll be back around 7 tonight! I cannot wait to see that girl.

3. I've been gaining too much weight this pregnancy. I assume that's the case since I've been eating whatever I want, whenever I want. So, after the doctor called me out on my weight gain, I decided to start keeping up with how much I'm eating. She gave me a recommended calorie-per-day intake, so I downloaded the livestrong app to my phone to help me track it. I'm actually quite addicted to it.

4. Zachary started Mother's Day Out last week. He's been doing SO good. He's really tired at the end of the day, but his teachers say he seems to love it. Isn't he the cutest little school boy??


5. Zach and I got dressed up for Marcus and Carmen's wedding a couple weeks ago. It was a black tie wedding, which was fun since we rarely ever get to dress up these days. This was the first wedding I haven't "worked" at in a while, and I have to say, it was quite nice! My mom took this picture with my cell phone.


No comments: