Thursday, August 4, 2011

Zachary: 18 Months

My sweet boy turned 18 months old yesterday, so I decided to do something fun, considering how insanely hot it was. I think it neared 110 yesterday?!?!

Some of the things to mention about Zachary at 18 months: This week he LOVES fruit. He loves bananas, grapes, and watermelon. He's still not wild about berries. He likes green peas and carrots, but that's it for veggies. He still likes meats and breads... sometimes.

He's REALLY starting to show his stubborn side. I feel like we're entering the twos early. He has meltdowns on a regular basis... mostly when he can't figure something out or doesn't get his way. He is still napping twice a day, but starts Mother's Day Out in two weeks, so I'm hoping he will slowly start to adjust. He is still as cuddly as ever. He loves cuddling and hugging. He is obsessed with his Daddy and his Aunt Tori. I mean... OBSESSED. He LOVES to dance and will dance to anything... even the dogs' tails hitting up against a wall.

Things that make him laugh: peek-a-boo, being tickled, the dogs or cat, when mommy and daddy kiss, when we laugh.

While his little attitude is getting challenging and we're having to implement time-out here and there... I have never loved him more. I am SO proud of him every minute, watching him figure out something new, or accomplish something on his own. It's so wonderful watching him grow. I love you, sweet boy.

Here are a few of my favorites from his 18 month old session. Love this kid.







1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm in love with these pictures of him! You are so creative!