Monday, January 12, 2009

Sydney

Zach and I got to spend another day with Sydney in Cape Girardeau this past weekend. She is getting SOOOO big. It was a fairly quick visit. We had about 6 hours to eat, go shopping, go bowling, and just hang out.

One of Syd's favorite things is having Zach read to her. We always try to stop by a bookstore at least once during our visits with her.


Zach destroyed me and Syd in bowling. I tried to even use the bumpers to my advantage and it wasn't working. That's ok- we took our revenge during the Lunchtime Trivia at Buffalo Wild Wings. Zach asked Syd why she chose to be on my team, and she said "because I want to win." Smart girl... :)


Sydney L.O.V.E.S taking pictures. In fact, I almost always have a hard time getting her picture because she is wanting to be the one taking them. This time, I brought my extra camera up so we could go take pictures together. It was FREEZING outside, so we made a quick stop by the park for a few pictures.




This is one of my favorites... a few visits ago- we let Syd pick out $5 worth of stuff at Claire's in the mall. For some reason- she HAD to have these glasses. She calls them her "inside glasses." Her mom says she wears them everywhere.




Syd in action- I LOVE it!

6 comments:

angier said...

It amazes me how you guys pack so much fun into such a small amount of time! I love the close-up of Syd and Zach! So precious! I also love the one of her with the camera. :) You're gonna have some competition in a few years!

Gabby said...

Girl! She is the most precious child!!! I love her smile!!! She looks so much like her daddy too! :) I love how you try to spend so much time with each other!! I hope the weekend thing works out. I think it was a wknd or week?

Fred and Renee said...

I love these pictures!The one with the camera is so cute. I can't wait to get to know her better!

jamie said...

OMG~ laykin has that book!!! too funny. and love her "in action"
keep workin on her liz ;)

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh Elizabeth, what a great time and photos to show it! She's a cutie. And Buffalo Wild Wings - our favorite place for wings!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I love your pictures of Syd. She is the prettiest little munchkin! I love that she likes to take pictures. So does Kaish. He always wants to use the camera. Once at a photo shoot, I let him take a few pictures of the couple, and one of them was my favorite picture of the day. Children are brilliant photographers.