Friday, January 2, 2009

Our Photo Shoot with Jaren

So, my amazing photographer friend, Jaren, agreed to take pictures for me and Zach. I think it's so important for couples to capture every aspect of their life. I specifically wanted some professional pictures at this stage in our life, as I our life is just beginning, before we start having children together. It's absolutely NO surprise that Jaren rocked the socks off this photo shoot. I love learning from my network of amazing photographers.

She's still working on the pictures- but she's put up just enough up on her blog to tease me! You can see more of the pictures here.

5 comments:

Sharaze Colley said...

You guys are so cute!! I love how blue your eyes are...

My brother said after you left the party, "that is a seriously tall couple." lol!!

Corey and Melody Cain said...

What great pics!!! I know how much our pictures that you took mean to me, so I'm very glad you have a friend who can capture that "something special" for you two as well! You look beautiful, by the way!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful couple!

Sara said...

These pictures are so good! You guys are too cute!

angier said...

You guys are just too gorgeous! (And yes, seriously tall.) :) Great pics. Luke came over when I was looking at them and pointed at Zach and said "Hey! That's Daddy's brudder Zach!) I asked who you were Liz and he said "That's your brudder". hehe.