Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Baby Wiggs!

My first trimester has officially passed and it looks like Baby Wiggs is doing good- healthy and growing! We couldn't have been more thrilled! I have to admit, I was much more emotional than I expected when I saw his/her little body, fully formed. This whole process is still a little surreal to me.

Random updates from our 12-week appointment...
1. Baby Wiggs had the hiccups which was HILARIOUS. I wish I had the capabilities to show you what a baby this small with the hiccups looks like in the womb. I could NOT stop laughing. He/She reminded me of a really funny wii character.
2. I'm RH Negative
3. I'm NOT immune to rubella and I can't be vaccinated until after the baby comes, so if you hear any word of the measles or anything related to rubella- send me a big warning so I can go into hiding. :) (By the way, my mom SWEARS I was vaccinated as a child, but I guess in some small cases, the vaccinations can wear off)
4. So far, Baby Wiggs has long legs (which isn't surprising to either of us).

Other baby randomness... we've decided on names for a boy or a girl. If it's a boy, it will be Zachary Allen Wiggs, Junior and we will most likely call him Zachary. If it's a girl, she'll be Marlee Elizabeth Wiggs.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

That sounds hilarious! Those names are so cute!

Jennifer said...

Baby Wiggs is perfect!

Brooke said...

I am seriously beyond thrilled for you guys.

Dan and Tami said...

We love the names. So cute!

Sharaze Colley said...

Yay! So much cuteness!

I love baby hiccups. Autumn had them like crazy all through my pregnancy and kept getting them allll the time after she was born. :P

Becky K. said...

I'm so happy for you! Can't believe how clear the pics are so early!! Btw...I'm RH negative too. No big deal, you just get an extra shot or 2 depending on if the baby is too or not!

Sara said...

Both names are really cute! So glad everything is going well!!

Heather said...

Little Marlee ... or Zachary Jr? Can't wait to find out!! ;)

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. It is beautiful. Can I call it it since you don't know what it is : )? So excited for you and your long leg, hiccuping baby.