Monday, July 27, 2009

Sydney: An Inside Look

Needless to say, I am much more of a photographer than a videographer- something I hope to get better at. I always post pictures of Sydney that I hope capture her personality, but with a personality as large as hers, that's something that's hard to do. 

Sydney was in town for Father's Day Weekend. We had the BEST time- so much that I didn't have time to pick up the camera. It was nice to put work down and just enjoy time with the three of us. 

Fortunately for us, Sydney got a hold of our point and shoot camera on her ride back to Missouri with her dad. She found the video feature and was pretty much unstoppable. I just now took a while to look through all FIFTEEN videos, and could NOT stop laughing at her silliness. 

I posted a few of my favorites below. Also, just as a disclaimer... we took Sydney swimming before Zach and Syd left for Missouri, so try to overlook her wild hairstyle she was sporting. I'm about 100 percent positive she's going to hate me one day for putting these videos out to the public. 

This one cracks me up. I like to call this one "Theology By Sydney":



Sydney also LOVES to sing along to the radio... as well as she possibly can. Unfortunately, I don't know that she's ever taken time to learn ALL the words to this Britney song. I also like this one, because you get a good 30 second look at my husband's "dancing in the car" skills. 



And lastly, here is Zach and Syd saying goodbye to their video audience. It felt like a nice conclusion. 




6 comments:

Melissa said...

She is so full of personality! How cute! I love the theology video! So profound!! :)

Jennifer said...

That's how I look when singing to Britney too! We'd soo get along. :)

Katie Cordell said...

HILARIOUS! I love it. I"m so glad you posted these.

angier said...

I think I'm in love with this little girl! :) Not only for her beauty and personality but for the fact that she gave me the chance to see Zach "car dancing" and singing to Britney Spears!! Love it!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

I CANNOT QUIT LAUGHING!!! YOU KNOW I CAN'T B/C I'M TALKING TO YOU ON MESSENGER RIGHT NOW!!! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!!

I love Z's car dancing skills!

So glad you posted these!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. She is the CUTEST thing ever. I love it. This just made my day. And made me want a little girl ASAP : )