Saturday, December 15, 2012

Cell Phone Pics- November 2012









Our house backs up to a horse farm, so every now and then, my dogs escape. This particular day, the woman who owns that property was able to catch Bryant and held him for me in a horse trailer.



Eli got really sick the week of Thanksgiving and was SO pitiful. He never wants to be held, but this particular week we barely were able to put him down. 
                                       



Zach shot a wedding with me in Little Rock in November, and we got in the photo booth while there. It was a GREAT weekend.


One of our favorite things to do lately is take the kids to the zoo. We have a pass, so we try to go whenever it's nice out.



The boys' new Bama room

I attempted to make homemade play dough. I should have used gloves. My fingers took a while to recuperate.



I was so glad that Karissa was able to make it to our family Thanksgiving. I love this sweet girl.



No comments: