Monday, December 31, 2012

My Nana was the absolute best at writing hand written letters and dropping them in the mail often. In fact, I bet she wrote at least one letter a week and mailed it to a friend or family members. I received many of them over the years. While I was organizing our mail section of my house this year, I came across this letter. She wrote it after I made the trip to her house for Christmas last year, when Eli was only a few days old, had been sick, and I had an infection that had gotten really bad. The trip was a hard one, and things were a little crazy at that time, so truthfully, I never remembered getting the letter...

It was so special finding it this Christmas, and made me SO grateful I made that trip. Nana, Christmas just wasn't the same without you.

No comments: