Friday, December 28, 2007

10 hours left...

Until I get to see Jessica! Jessica has been one of my best friends since the 5th grade. We both graduated from Ridgeway High School in Memphis. She was my sanity through all the tests, pep rallies, homecomings, school dances, and boyfriends. In fact, she is STILL my sanity.. only now through job changes, wedding planning, bill paying, and everything else that comes with being a grown-up. We have SOOO many memories, it would take hours to talk about what this woman means to me. Jess left Memphis about 2 months ago to move to Knoxville to be with this crazy guy, Josh. Josh is Jess' boyfriend and is SO perfect for her. I'm so happy she found someone just as loving, generous, kind.. and crazy as her! They're in town for Christmas and tonight they're coming to our house. I've missed her like crazy over the past couple of months.. and I can't wait to catch up!
We'll forgive them for their taste in SEC football. :)

No comments: