Friday, December 21, 2007

We took our new camera to our small group meeting on Wednesday night. Joanna and Zach got a little carried away taking random pictures of everything and everybody. Needless to say, I had a lot of deleting to do later that evening. :)

Wednesday's meeting was especially neat because of our bible study. God's presence was obviously in the room. I think we all left with new realizations and with the knowledge that God is asking much more from us than we are currently giving. I think we were all challenged by the possiblities of what God may be calling us to do... and what we may be currently ignoring or justifying. It is so wonderful to have met so many people who desire to know God and serve him faithfully. This group has become like a family to me. I'm excited about the things God has in store for us this coming year.

These are just a few of the 16 million pictures Jo and Zach took. :)




1 comment:

Dan and Tami said...

Zeke and I just looked at your blog. So cute. Zeke pointed at all the pictures. At Clayton's he said something that sounded like "Catn" and at the pictures of the puppies he said "hff, hff." :) I love pictures where they are black and white with just a patch of color. What program have you been using for that? We have one, but it takes awhile to do. Love you! Tami