Friday, November 21, 2008

Zach and Sydney

A couple of weekends, ago, Zach went to Missouri to see Sydney. I had a couple of appointments I couldn't get out of, so I wasn't able to go with him. Selfishly, I was disappointed I couldn't be there- but I think it was nice for them to have some quality daddy/daughter time.

The only requirement I had before Zach left was to take the camera and get some GOOD pictures of their day together. Not too shabby if I say so myself. You make me proud, honey. :)

I think this is my favorite picture of the day!!


Sydney wanted to go Christmas Shopping for Bear and Bryant, so here are some of the things she picked up for them.

7 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Nice! I agree with you. She has such a pretty heart shaped face in that 2nd photo.

Laura Jo said...

Precious!

Anne-Camille Collins said...

Great shots ZACH!!!
She is beyond precious!

Anonymous said...

I think she look so much like Zach in those pictures!

angier said...

Wow! Zach is going to be in so much trouble in a few years! By then Bry should have a few pointers on how to scare the boys away. They'll have to compare notes. :) Really though, she is just beautiful! Zach did a great job on the pics too. He's been paying attention. :)

Unknown said...

Could she be any cuter? Oh. my. gosh! I just think she is a beauty! I love little girls!

Anonymous said...

I had such a great time yesterday ... these are beautiful photos of Sydney. Zach did you proud! :-)