Monday, November 24, 2008

I've mentioned this several times before. My siblings and I were much cooler than your average kids. In fact, we redefined the word "cool" as children. There's really no way to define the coolness that encompassed our home. It was a combination of the clothes, the hair, the wit, and just the plain "coolness." See here for more examples.

My sister tells me that I conveniently put "cute" pictures of myself online when posting old pictures of the family. I tend to argue with her, and I think today will prove that. I came across this picture while digging for some old files this week.

Yes, that's right. Complete coolness. This is the result of a 10-year-old makeover birthday party at a salon. And if you're asking yourself, "Is that arm hair?"

Yes, my friends... it is.

5 comments:

laurie said...

SO freaking funny. Not exactly what I'd call your glory days in fashion or style. But I'm not really one to talk. My third grade perm made me look like nothing but a cocker-spaniel. SICK, SICK, SICK.

Fred and Renee said...

Hey - you were all cool. After all - your coolness was due to the tremendous coolness of your parents, especially your mother.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I LOVE the arm hair. Don't feel bad, though..... You haven't seen anything until you see some of my old photos! I'll have to show you sometime.

Unknown said...

I think that jumper you are wearing is REALLY pretty. I think I had one just like it. You looked WAY better in yours. I wasn't cool like you : ). My hair could never go that high...AND, I have always been round : (.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Ha ha. So Cool!!!!