Monday, April 7, 2008

As Promised...

This is probably my favorite blog post yet...

Last week, I posted some old pictures of my parents. After several requests for more, I am finally getting around to posting some more pictures. This time, they are of my brothers, sister, and me. The first picture is the most recent one of the four of us I have (taken about 1 1/2 years ago when my nephew Zeke was born). The quality isn't so great, but I wanted to add that picture so we could all see how far we've come. Oh yeah, and there's no need to comment on how awesome we were back when we were kids. We already know! Hee hee!








6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Nice! That is all I can say...nice!!

Brooke said...

So fun!!!

Heather said...

HA!!! Love these!

Fred and Renee said...

What cute kids. They must have belonged to one cool family!!

Sara said...

Love this post! So fun!

Dan and Tami said...

Very nice. We were such cool kids.