Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Friends

Our friends, Mandy and Lee, were sweet enough to keep Bear and Bryant for us this weekend while we were out of town. Mandy and Lee have two black labs, Emma and Suzy, and it was Bear and Bryant's first time meeting them. Emma and Suzy are several years older than our dogs and I don't think they are into younger men! So while there was no romantic chemistry, they definitely had fun playing together. :)

Mandy sent me these pictures earlier this week from their big visit and I'm just now getting around to posting them. In case you can't tell, Bear is almost as big as their full-grown dog! If I'm having this hard of a time watching my dogs get big, I can't even imagine what it will be like when I have children!






2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

They look like they had fun. Our house probably won't be nearly as much fun this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Suzy and Emma were asking about your boys last night. I think they were just playing hard to get!