Monday, May 5, 2008

Big Jake... and A.B.

Most everyone who knows us, knows that Zach and I are almost always traveling. We are, on average, out of town 2 or 3 weekends out of every month. This weekend, we went to see Zach's best friend, A.B. A.B. has visited us in Memphis the past two times, so it was our turn to go to Birmingham. We drove through some pretty intense storms Friday night to get there, and stayed until Sunday morning. As usual, we had an awesome time. A.B. cracks me up! A.B.'s roommate, Doug, owns pretty much the coolest dog (except for Bear and Bryant, of course) I've ever seen in my life. He is part St. Bernard and part Huskie. So, while A.B. and Zach caught up, I got quite attached to this guy (Jake)! Seriously- a great weekend!

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

What a cute fellow. And A.B. and Zach aren't half bad either.

Live.Love.Eat said...

Great new blog layout!