Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Power of Snapfish

I was talking to my sister-in-law, Jennifer, this weekend who reminded me that I need to be saving my pictures to a place like Snapfish or some other online site. I logged into snapfish for the first time in a couple of years and discovered I'd already saved hundreds of old pictures!! They were all pictures from about three years ago that I thought I'd lost when my computer crashed a few months back. It's like Christmas morning all over again!!

Most of those pictures were taken at a time when my only roommate was my cat, Precious. Precious and I went through a LOT together during those transitional years after college. While I was looking through the pictures, I remembered all the times I would come home and she'd be staring out the window waiting for me to pull up. As soon as I would walk into the house she would jump on the couch because she knew it was time to cuddle with me. She made it impossible for me to feel lonely. She single-handedly changed the way I viewed animals and their roles in the lives of humans. I love this cat. I'm so happy these pictures aren't lost!



3 comments:

Sara said...

Sweet kitty!
Glad you found all of your pictures!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I've ever seen a cat that likes to sit and lie in stuff as much as her! By the way, how's the new laptop?

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
All of us here at Snapfish are very happy we were able to reunite you with your memories. Your post made my week...