Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sugar and Spice

I'm really missing Syd today. It's been more than a week since we've seen her, and we just found out we won't be able to see her again until the first weekend of June! Aghh!! That's the longest either of us will have gone without seeing her in FOREVER. Sydney and her mom are staying busy pretty much every weekend through May, and Zach has to work every Saturday this month.

I know this picture is silly, but things like this are what I miss most about Syd. I took this picture while Syd was freaking out after getting mud on her pants. I love her dramatic personality and her goofiness. Those are the things Zach and I find ourselves talking about over and over again while she's not here. It's the quirky things that make her unique.. and those are the things we love so much about her. While this picture may not be very "pretty", it makes me smile and touches my heart every time I look at it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Pic. She is funny. her personality is what makes her so cute. I wish our friends could see more of that. She is something. I love watching you 2 together. I can not wait til we have a little one like that, that looks just like you as a kid!!!!

Love you
ZW

Fred and Renee said...

I love it. She is so cute.

Anonymous said...

I agree. I think things like that are what you'll remember most when she gets older. You and Zach will be awesome parents when you have a little one together!