Friday, May 16, 2008

T.G.I.F.

What is it about Fridays? Last Friday, I really got to thinking about Laurie and how much I miss our long conversations and goofy moments together. Today, I discovered that Laurie has started a blog!! She's only written one post so far, but I can guarantee you, when she does write, it will be powerful.

I've known Laurie since we were little kids and she has always had a unique passion about her. Laurie is one of those people you only have to meet once to know she is meant for great things. She has such a unique soul and a love for all things made by God- she is guaranteed to challenge you. Anyway, read her blog, be inspired. I assure you, she will touch you. picture by Laurie and Baine

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Good job on the texturing!!! And I will be sure to check out your friend's blog. Have a great weekend!