Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A lot of randomness...

I know you're not supposed to have favorites, and I don't think I do, but somehow this big guy has stolen my heart. He LOVES to cuddle with his mom. Zach snapped these pictures last night while Bryant and I were laying in bed.

When I got home last night, I saw that my lilies I planted last year had blossomed. This is by far my favorite flower in the garden.

Tonight, we're meeting with our small group... a group of AMAZING people who are consistently teaching us how to live in community and know God better. This group has become our family over the past few months and I cannot imagine my walk with God without them. Each person has taught me so much, and I am eager to learn more. Zach and I have a better marriage because of this group. My walk with God is better because of this group. Honestly, I don't know how I managed to get through life before joining a small group. I haven't posted too many pictures of them simply because I don't want to freak them out with my obnoxious picture-taking, but tonight we're getting together for a "game night." I think it may be a good time to introduce them to my dark side. Hopefully, I'll have pictures tomorrow.

If any of you are reading this, get ready.

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

So cute! I love looking at your pics. How did you get the 3 laid out like that?