Monday, April 28, 2008

I Love This Girl...

We had the most perfect day with Sydney on Saturday. First she had a soccer game in the morning. Her step-dad-to-be promised her a surprise if she did good, so Syd scored 6 goals! It appears she has no problem performing when the pressure is on! :) By far, her best game yet! Afterwards, we ate lunch and went to a park to take pictures. We used a tripod so we could get pictures of the three of us. As usual, I went a little crazy with the camera. Thankfully, Syd loves posing as much as I love photographing. After that, we went and bought kites so we could fly them at the park. It was so beautiful, we stayed outside all day. Seriously- one of our best visits ever. I miss that girl every minute of the day. I'm already wishing for our next visit.


Syd with her mom and O.J.

Syd and I having a fierce arm-wrestling contest over lunch (she beat me!)

6 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

Your pictures are always so great! I love the one with Sydney and the three poses by the tree!

angier said...

How adorable is she?!! Love the pics by the way. I can't wait until you do ours! I am so glad that yall had such a good visit. She is such a lucky girl!

Fred and Renee said...

The pictures are really cute!I look forward to spending time with Sydney sometime soon I hope.

Anonymous said...

Baby you are the greatest. I know that "Greatest" can be over-used at times but I think you fit the mold perfectly. Thanks for being such a great step mom to Sydney she could ask for non greater, and thanks for being such a loving and terrific wife. I love you.

-your hubby

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures with the kites! What a fun day! She is a beautiful little girl!

Live.Love.Eat said...

What beautiful pictures! I came across your blog awhile back and visit often. I thought I left a comment once before but now I'm not so sure. Anyway, you take great pictures and you seem to have a wonderul loving family. Definitely something to thank God everyday for. Come by and visit sometime. I have started to add more recipes to my blog. Have a great day!