Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Most of you know that Zach and I LOVE to experiment in the kitchen. A few weeks ago, he suggested we make our own pizza. I hadn't made my own pizza since I was in junior high and I don't think Zach had ever done it (unless you count his glory days working at Domino's). So, that's exactly what we did last night. In the end, this is what we came up with. We haven't created a name for it yet, so right now it is still Zach and Liz's meat-lovers pizza.

Next time, we're planning on making separate pizzas and having a taste-off!

6 comments:

Nicki and Don said...

Looks GREAT!! I love pizza! What kind of crust did you use?? I love that you guys love to cook - I HATE it most days.

Elizabeth said...

We used a pre-made crust that we bought at Wal-Mart. Then we made our own pizza sauce with tomato sauce, oregano, basil, italian seasoning and garlic salt. We used mozzarrella cheese (lots of it) and italian sausage and pepporoni!

Heather said...

Okay ... now that I'm STARVING from looking at that picture!!! :)

Fred and Renee said...

That picture makes me really hungry.

Sara said...

This picture makes me want pizza! Yum!

angier said...

Yummy! The kids love making our own pizza. It's really cute b/c the babies usually dump a whole handful of cheese in one spot. :)