Monday, April 7, 2008

I apologize in advance. This post will probably be all over the place and in no way in chronological order. We've had a pretty crazy weekend. First and foremost, I want everyone to pray for my Nana (my Mom's mom) today. She got some pretty serious news back from the doctor this weekend and is going to have to have surgery today to remove one of her kidneys. I got to visit with her yesterday, and amazingly she seemed to be energetic and positive. You could really tell she is trusting God through this whole thing. Her surgery is scheduled for 3:00 this afternoon, so please just pray for her and my Grandad. On a MUCH MUCH MUCH brighter note, The Tigers are playing in the National Championship TONIGHT!! I still remember my dad telling me stories about the last time the Tigers made it to the championship game back in the 70s. There is no doubt this will be a day I will always tell my kids about- no matter what the outcome. What a great day to live in Memphis! There is blue everywhere and everyone seems to have a Christmas-like attitude around the town! I love it!! GO TIGERS GO!!! Enjoy this little tribute video I found on Youtube.


Zach went to visit Sydney yesterday. I couldn't go with him to Missouri this time, but I think they had a really good Father/Daughter day. Zach is in no way the obsessive picture-taker that I am, but this is one picture he managed to snag during their day together. She cracks me up!! Dang, I miss her!!

Zach was at work for most of the morning on Saturday, so I was at home trying to get some housework done. I'm not sure why, but my dogs wouldn't stop following me all over the house. When I went into the laundry room to wash clothes, they followed me. When I went to make up the bed, they followed me. It was actually quite adorable, so I couldn't resist getting a few pictures of my Mama's boys (Zach doesn't like it when I call them that)!

When Zach got off work on Saturday, we met up with Tori and Lee at the Shelby Farms dog park. It was the first time Bear, Bryant, Zach and I had ever been. It was seriously the most incredible place for animals I'd ever seen. There was TONS of land for the dogs to run. The park had several lakes and ponds for the dogs to swim in. I can't wait to take them back! They had a blast playing with their cousins Phoebe and Joey-- and about a million other dogs!!

4 comments:

Anne-Camille Collins said...

What great photos!!!

Looks like a good weekend!

Fred and Renee said...

Fun -- I want to go with you sometime.

Ashli said...

Your dogs are amazingly cute! I just love them!

Dan and Tami said...

Hey, your dogs are growing! Very nice post.