Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Work and Play

Very rarely do I ever get to use my passion for design here at work. I spend a lot of my time doing paint, drywall, and demolition take-offs. When I'm not doing that, I'm usually out making sales calls. But last week, I was presented with the challenge of making a pamphlet for our company. As you can imagine, I was pretty stoked. Right now, it is at the printer, so we're crossing our fingers it will print correctly and everything will look right once it is folded into its three sections. Anyway, I've spent way too much time and energy on this thing NOT to post it on my blog! I'm very excited!
This is the front side

This will be printed on the back, but it will fold into three parts.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...when do you want this cd?

Brooke said...

How exciting!

Jessica said...

great job with the pamphlet! the design looks great! I always loved doing that kind of thing too at work!

Heather said...

Making me relive those days in the ole DMS lab in Jennings :)

Corey and Melody Cain said...

That looks great! What program did you use?