Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tagged

Well, Renee tagged me, so here goes...

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Sydney's visit to Memphis this weekend
2. The day I can quit my 7:00-5:00 job and be a full-time photographer.
3. Having someone calling me "mommy" every day (and no, Zach... you won't suffice).
4. My first cup of coffee- every morning
5. Sinking into bed every night curled up against my husband
6. Seeing me by brother, sis-in-law, and nephews this weekend
7. My grandma's wedding
8. lunch :)

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. marketing stuff at my M-F job
2. a photo shoot at Collierville Town Square
3. Small group at Kyle and Elyssa's- and got WAY too emotional while saying our goodbyes to J.R.
4. gave the dogs a bath after Bryant got sick (again) in his crate.
5. went to the doctor for a routine check up
6. Edited pictures from Grace's photo shoot
7. helped Pat find a way to break into our house (over the phone) after we forgot to leave a key for her. Thank goodness for removable screen windows!
8. Had Church's fried chicken for lunch! Mmmm...


8 things I wish I could do:

1. Quit my day job
2. Get pregnant
3. travel anywhere I wanted, whenever I wanted
4. Be around Sydney on a daily basis
5. keep a cleaner, more organized home
6. have more free time
7. live in the same city with ALL my nieces and nephews
8. cook every night.


8 shows I watch:

**This part is going to be EXTREMELY embarrassing... but I can't help it. I have a need for mindless, pointless television after long, exhausting days.
1. American Idol
2. One Tree Hill
3. 90210 (the new one)
4. New Adventures of Old Christine
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Private Practice
7. Desperate Housewives
8. Brothers and Sisters


Now I tag 8 bloggers:

1. Mom
2. Mandy Upchurch
3. Jennifer Lajeunesse
4. Jennifer Shackelford
5. Tami and Dan
6. Katie Cordell
7. Melissa
8. Anne Camille

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Brothers and Sisters is seriously my favorite show ever. I love my Sunday nights!!

Unknown said...

You know what is funny? I LOVE the new 90210. I was afraid to admit it. But now that I know you like it I can go ahead and come out of my closet with it too : ). I LOVE the new 90210. I also love the Real Housewives. Do you ever watch that? What do you think? I can't believe real people act like that. It is just mind blowing... : )

I want a baby too. And Gary keeps saying "Let's pay off the mortgage first..." So that basically means in 28 years and 2 months...

Live.Love.Eat said...

OMG girl. The only show I don't watch on your list is #4. Aren't you just loving Private Practice? It really is one of the first I go to on my list of taped shows.