Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Eggs and Face Morphing

We got quite a nice surprise last night. Jennifer brought the boys up yesterday afternoon. Mom is on spring break this week, so she has some extra time to hang out with her grandsons. Tori, Lee, Zach, and I went over to Mom and Dad's last night to see them. The highlight of the night... easter egg dying. Can you believe my husband had NEVER dyed easter eggs before??





On a sillier note, I found a website yesterday from a school in the UK designed to experiment with face morphing. You start by downloading a personal picture. It then shows you what you'd look like if you were older, younger, or of a different ethnicity. I decided to try it with some pictures of Zach. SO FUNNY!!! You can play around with it by going here.
The original picture

Zach as a baby


Zach as a child


Zach as an old man


Zach as an East Asian


Zach as a West Asian


Zach as a Caucasian

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I think I like Zach just the way he is. The other Zachs were a little scary looking.

Fred and Renee said...

The Easter eggs dying was a blast. Thanks for coming over and sharing in it with us.