Saturday, March 8, 2008

Let it Snow...

Almost every family has certain traditions when it snows. When I was a little kid, it was snow cream. So, in my opinion, a snowstorm is not complete until the snow cream is made. Last night was Zach's FIRST snow cream experience, so of course we had to document it!

Meanwhile, our dogs are having a BLAST in the snow. Normally, they don't like cold weather, but we're having a hard time getting them inside. Here's a few pictures we took last night while the snow was still coming down.

There's still PLENTY more pictures to come, but right now, I think I'm going to get the house straightened, start a fire, enjoy a hot cup of coffee, and maybe get some scrapbooking done! If Zach didn't have to drive into work this morning, today would be P-E-R-F-E-C-T!

5 comments:

Sara said...

Bear and Bryant are so cute in the snow!

Fred and Renee said...

I am glad that you guys are carrying on the snow cream tradition. You make me proud!

Dan and Tami said...

Your puppy pics are so cute!

Dan and Tami said...

I'm glad you kept the family tradition of the snowcream. Had Zach had it before? Did he like it?

Jessica said...

cute puppy pics!!