Friday, March 21, 2008

I found this on Jaren's blog. It's a website where women can create cartoon versions of themselves. It allows you to dress and accessorize yourself.

Here is my cartoon version of myself. I actually wish I looked like my cartoon version. :) I also created cartoon versions of my mom and sisters too. Lol! So much fun!

Tori: Please note my black shirt, jeans, and red heels. I did that for you. Also, I'm sorry I couldn't get an accurate picture of your dogs, but I'm showing Chandler some love.

Oh yeah, I also need to point out that my fabulous sister-in-law, Jennifer, sells a LOT of personalized items similar to this (note cards, etc.) for an extremely good price. If these cartoon figures are your thing, you need to contact her.

If you're just a nerd like me and want to play, you can design your cartoon by going here.


Me and my pups



Mom with a diet coke in her hand, of course.

Tori.. stylish as always.




Tami with her new layers



Jennifer looking put together and chic

3 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

I wish I looked like that!

Jaren said...

LOVE EM!!! These are SO CUTE, Liz! Okay, now you have to help me out...how do you get the cool background on your blog?!?

Anonymous said...

Those are so fun!!! I agree with your mom. I wish I looked like that!!!

Tami