Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A Better World

So, my friend, JR, posted this on his blog earlier and it was news to me- so I thought I would pass it along to my network of people.

If you're consistently spending time on Amazon, or buying books online (like me), check out this website.

A Better World provides you with most of the books you'll find on Amazon- but will also send a portion of your money to address literacy problems around the world.

The following part is from their website...

"Better World Books collects and sells books online to fund literacy initiatives worldwide. With more than two million new and used titles in stock, we’re a self-sustaining, triple-bottom-line company that creates social, economic and environmental value for all our stakeholders. "

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.