Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas in Cape: Part 2

Some pictures from our weekend trip...

Ok, so I know that Syd will probably KILL me in a few years for this picture, but I couldn't resist. When Zach put her to bed on Friday night, she asked if she could wake up with a present next to her. We laid this Hannah Montana outfit next to her early that morning. This was her as she woke up to her new gift from Tori! One thing we learned this weekend- Syd is most definitely NOT a morning person.


Our big gift to Syd this year was a guitar. Syd rocked out for us all weekend.






Zach took this picture this afternoon with his new Blackberry Storm. I was actually really impressed with the quality of the picture. I loved the light coming through the window.

5 comments:

Sharaze Colley said...

I am LOVING the rocker girl pics!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Nice pink guitar!!!!!!!! You ladies look so cute together. Is that a Mexican joint?

Fred and Renee said...

I love these pictures. She is so cute!

Unknown said...

adorable : ). I love the bed head hair in the morning picture : )! The guitar is SO cool! Every girls dream. Kaish wants to see Bolt too. We might go on Chirstmas day. The phone camera did a great job. Syd is so cute. I am glad you have that little model in your family!

angier said...

Everytime I see a picture of her, I think she couldn't possibly get any more beautiful. Every time she proves me wrong! That girl is just gorgeous. And I'm glad you take the "morning photos" too. Those are the best! :) Oh, and I love the rock star pose. So cute!