Monday, December 22, 2008

My new favorite movie

Sydney really, really, really, really wanted to go see the Movie "Bolt" this weekend. I'm not much of a cartoon movie kind of person. I generally tend to lean more towards the Hannah Montana and High School Musical scene (I'm not kidding), so I, of course, did not have my hopes up high.

But, this movie was SOOOOO good I haven't been able to stop talking about it. If you have a dog, want a dog, or have ever loved a dog- you need to see this movie.

Oh, and if you do see this movie and then you start to think you're completely lame because you actually tear up at the movie- don't worry- you're not alone.

1 comment:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I loved this movie too. Saw it with my parents, sister and her kids. They were making fun of me for tearing up a bit. So, just to milk it I said at one point "oh, how I wish Tucker (my dog) was here." They so thought I was serious. Ha ha.

Got your card! Loved it. It was different than most I see. Thank you!!!!!