Wednesday, December 3, 2008

This is my my first Holiday Season as a photographer- and I'm definitely feeling what all my photographer friends have been talking about! I am swamped with tons of last-minute sessions, editing, Christmas Card Designing, CDs-- Aghh!! It's a little overwhelming, but I actually am LOVING it!

I'm doing my best to keep up and PROMISE that all of my clients will have their stuff on time, but unfortunately- my blogging is taking a little hit.

I just had to pause for a brief minute to show a little love to my hubbie who has been SO wonderful these past few days. He's been cooking all week long, cleaning the house, washing and folding clothes, grocery shopping, and even breaking to give me an occasional footrub (ok that happened after massive amounts of whining and begging on my part- but hey, I'll take what I can get).
I love you baby! I know this picture is old- so I'm thinking we should get out our Christmas decorations this weekend after Bama beats up on Florida.
All I want for Christmas is YOU! :)

5 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

I'm so happy for you that business is booming & that you have an awesome husband/support system!!!! Don't worry, we're not going anywhere and we'll keep checking back. Beautiful pic of you two!

Unknown said...

So sweet : ). I have a question for you. You might be too busy to answer. I did some pictures for a Mom and her two daughters. I never know what to say when people ask me how much. So I say nothing : ). Really. I was thinking that is kind of silly since I did drive all the way to Philly, then I took pictures for about 45 minutes, then I came home and photoshopped for about 4 hours... So how do you do pricing? If you don't mind me asking.

Unknown said...

Your list was so helpful! Thank you for passing on some kindness. I hope your week was great. I have been shooting like crazy also!

Marksberry Family said...

The snow has only been here for a couple of weeks and I am already tired of it! They say it last through January sometimes February. I like parts of it... the playing in it. BUT there are down sides... getting up an hour early to shovel the driveway or de-ice the car. Trying to explain to a 9 month old, who desperately wants to go outside, that the thermometer is registering 7 degrees, taking 30 min. extra to put on enough layers just so you can go to the mailbox, and the constant "wet" in the house from shoes, coats, etc. But it is gorgeous outside. Snow in the treetops and on rooftops. Makes the holiday season seem even lovelier.

Mark T. Haley said...

this is really nice! i know you posted this article a while back, but i really enjoyed it, along with every other one. I wandered into "Blog Liz" from harper's shrine and i suprised myself by being very entertained! ha love the pics, love the wisdom, stay strong.
-markhales