Monday, June 30, 2008

28 on the 28th

Today is June 30th, two days past Zach's birthday and I'm just now getting around to writing this post. In case you guys haven't already checked out Zach's blog, this is what I gave Zach for his birthday.

Ok, technically I didn't give it to him- the guy at the tattoo parlor in Bartlett did, but still- this was my gift to him. Something he's been wanting to do for several years now. I was proud he actually went through with it. And not to mention- it's pretty sexy too!

Saturday night, Zach and I went to Edo's Japanese Restaurant (a place we found on an amazing little website, wherethelocalseat.com, recommended a while back from my friend Ashli). After dinner we grabbed ice cream and then went to the $2.50 movies to see "Meet the Browns." I LOVE the $2.50 movies. Over all, a good night.

This blog bost wouldn't be complete without a little cheesiness for my hubby's birthday- Honey, every day I wake up, I thank God for another day with you. You and I are so different, and I love that. I love how you continue to teach me, believe in me and guide me. I love how you love God and your family. I love how you exemplify what it means to live a life filled with grace and forgiveness. I love how I feel safe and free at the same time with you. I love how you allow me to be me. I love being best friends with you. I love everything about you (even the things that drive me crazy). Thank you for everything you do for our family.

Happy 28th!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Liz! I love the tatoo!!! We should get Zach to convince Jason to get one:)!!!!

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

Baby thank you for showing me such a great time on my bday! You are simply the best! I love you so much and I can not wait for our trip to the beach! I love you hun. Thanks for the bday shout out!