Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wow. I don't think I've ever been blog tagged before. Thanks, Emily, this is actually kind of fun!

I’ve been tagged to do one of these question/answer things.

1. WHAT DID YOU DO 10 YEARS AGO?
10 years ago, it was 1998 and I was a sophomore in high school. In fact, I had just taken my first photography class and created a dark room in my parent's attic with my best friend, Joanna. I was playing basketball for Ridgeway High School and just being silly. I quite possibly was the most immature 15 year old alive.

2. FIVE ITEMS ON YOUR TO-DO LIST TODAY:
My to-do list today... 1. meet Mike out at a space to look at some work orders a customer is interested in. 2. make it back to the office in time to make it to a 10:30 meeting. 3. meet a man at noon to look a place he wants painted and fixed up. 4. enter invoices into our system. 5. send Zach a grocery list for the dinner I'm planning on making for our small group later tonight. 6. Buy new white wicker chair for my parents after my dogs chewed a hole in their existing one (sorry, Mom and Dad, we plan on having it fully replaced before you return)

3. SNACKS I ENJOY:
My new favorite: Edimame. Other than that, Chips and Dip, Ice Cream and any kind of sour candy!

4. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU WERE A BILLIONAIRE?
Honestly, I hope I never become a billionaire because I don't know if I'd trust myself with that kind of money. Ideally, I would buy a nice simple home, pay off all my old debt and put a couple of million dollars in an account where we could continue to live off the interest. After that, I would use all the other money to travel around the world and figure out what is REALLY happening (sweat shops, AIDS, poverty, etc) and try to expose as much of that as possible.

I tag…….. Joanna and Jennifer!

If you have been tagged recently and you don’t wish to join in on the fun, please don’t feel obligated! Here Are the Rules: Answer the following questions about yourself. At the end of the post you pass on the questions to some other bloggers and list their names. Then write them a comment telling them that they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know that you’ve accepted the challenge and refer to your post.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

ha! those were some great days in 98! and an awesome dark room, i must say! i still have one of my favorite pics of me and joey...developed in our dark room!

and thanks! i'll accept your tag...but as you probably know, it may be a while before i actually do it!