Sunday, June 22, 2008

Mountain Home Road Trip

Saturday, I spent the day with two A-M-A-Z-I-N-G women who also happen to be incredible photographers. For the past few months, Jaren, Anne-Camille and myself have spent quite a bit of time emailing and exchanging photography tips. They are both significantly more advanced than me in photography and have been sweet enough to answer all my questions. After months of planning, I was finally able to meet up with them in Mountain Home, AR. Anne-Camille and I got to have lunch, hang out with her family and get to know each other better. We have so much in common, every time we talk it is hard to end the conversation. After spending an afternoon hanging out, Jaren met us over at Anne-Camille's house to do a little "girl-talking" and photography discussion. I seriously feel like I got a year's worth of photography classes in one day! It was so nice to have a girl's day and spend some time alone on the road. A refreshing day!




5 comments:

Corey and Melody Cain said...

I love Mountain Home! My cousins lived there (and JulieAnn graduated with Anne Camille). It is a beautiful town!

Sara said...

The last picture is really cool!!

Anonymous said...

Whoa... Meloday knows Julie Ann? Haven't seen her for about 7 years! Fill me in on her!!!

LOVED Saturday! Such a good visit! Love all your pics, except the group one of us. GOD... I look like death! If I had known I looked like I had the FLU or something I would've opted for some lipstick or SOMTHING!!! Too funny!

Anyway- had such a nice visit! Thanks for coming!!!

~ Anne-Camille

Anonymous said...

Whoa... Meloday knows Julie Ann? Haven't seen her for about 7 years! Fill me in on her!!!

LOVED Saturday! Such a good visit! Love all your pics, except the group one of us. GOD... I look like death! If I had known I looked like I had the FLU or something I would've opted for some lipstick or SOMTHING!!! Too funny!

Anyway- had such a nice visit! Thanks for coming!!!

~ Anne-Camille

jamie said...

aw. looks like you girlies had a lot of fun. sorry i missed it. we will have to do it again, maybe next time we could come your way or meet in the middle for some new scenary.