Friday, June 6, 2008

Announcement Update!!

Jessica is getting married! For those of you who don't know, Jessica and I have known each other since we were little kids. We lived in the same neighborhood and went to the same elementary school and high school. We became best friends in 6th grade and have remained that way until this day. Jessica owns a little decor store in Knoxville. She is amazing and has finally found someone equally as amazing as herself. After two and a half years of dating, Josh proposed to Jessica Tuesday night!! She made me wait a day to announce it so she could have time to tell her entire family. I'm SOOOO happy for both of them.

2 comments:

Fred and Renee said...

Yay Jessica!! I am so excited!!

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

Congrats this is so awesome! I am really happy for you guys!