Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Today, I'm celebrating two of the most amazing men I know. I'm spending the weekend with my dad and my husband. Yesterday, we also celebrated Zach's birthday with a surprise party. I have lots of pictures, but unfortunately my battery died and my battery charger is MIA, so I'm going to hold off on all the details of this weekend until I can get another one shipped to me.

Until then, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend. Here is a picture of all my favorite fathers I know!!

2 comments:

Dan and Tami said...

Apparantly once you become a father you no longer care about fashion ;) Wish we could have been there for Zach's party. Tell him his gift is lost somewhere in the mail, but hopefully will show up at your parent's sometime soon!

Joanna said...

aww!!! great post, liz!