Wednesday, September 3, 2008

As Promised....

The rest of the Alabama pictures! Enjoy, Irene!

The family picture (Zach's mom in the center, with Zach's two brothers, sister and grandparents)... Don't judge me for the crookedness of the picture- we were on a hill. :)

I can only imagine these four were a handful growing up.












My sweet angel-faced niece..
Zach and Josh on Guntersville Lake with the dogs...


Over-exposed, I know- but I had to include a picture of Zach's dad!
These are the incredibly frightening pitbulls I'm always telling people about. I swear, I have nightmares about these dogs at night.



3 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

The colors in your pictures are stunning! Such adorable kids. Looks like a fun family!

Anonymous said...

They are too cute! I'm having a hard time figuring out who I think Zach looks like. The kids are adorable! I especially like the picture of the little boy about to french the dog! Reminds me of our conversation last night!
I also love the pitbull pictures! It's nice that you captured such a stunning picture of it tied to the truck in the yard! So funny!

Live.Love.Eat said...

I love looking at your pictures! The one with the little boy and dog is precious, the one of you is awesome and Zach and his Dad look so much alike. And the pitbulls? Whose are they?