Thursday, September 11, 2008

Paris, Here We Come!

This picture was taken the last time Tori and I were in Paris, TN (Home of the World's Biggest Fish Fry). Tomorrow, Tori and I will head to Paris for a weekend FILLED with photo shoots (and hopefully catfish)... 5 to be exact... all in one day!! Tori will be my assistant for the weekend, meaning we will have a weekend filled with giggly car rides, sleepovers, and sisterly fun!

Paris ladies, I'm SOOO excited about meeting those of you I don't already know! I hope you're as excited as we are!

6 comments:

Zachary Allen Wiggs said...

Great pic. I hope that you guys have fun! I am ready to hang out with Lee!

Corey and Melody Cain said...

We're ready too!!!

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth. John and I will be moving to Paris on Saturday. Maybe before you and Tori leave I can sneak away and see you both!!! Call my cell. I will send you an email with it on there.

Laura Jo said...

Have fun in Paris Elizabeth and Tori! I am so sad I missed you two by a week. Can't wait to see all your beautiful photographs!

Sara said...

I hope you both have so much fun!!! I can't wait to see all of the pictures!!!!!

angier said...

I'm so jealous! I would love to go on a road trip with my sis! Hope you guys have a blast!!