Friday, October 24, 2008

Catching Up

My husband is out of town, so I've had tons of time to catch up on work. Laurel and Sharon, your orders are in and your cds are ready! I've posted two new sessions on my photography blog and I'm hoping to have my Christmas card samples posted soon. If you can read this- don't make any Christmas Card plans just yet!!! :)

Nicole, your pictures will be coming soon- hopefully tonight.

Zach, if you can read this, I'm trying to get all caught up, and will hopefully be all yours when you return on Sunday. I love you and miss you! Eat some Cuban food for me!

5 comments:

Nicki and Don said...

hey girl let me know if you are going to do christmas cards, i would love for you to do one for us!
nicki

Anonymous said...

Sign me up too! One of Aidan, Ethan, and me, for Christmas cards.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics Liz!!!
Nicole Eaton

Sarah Christoph said...

Oh yeah... will you add me to your blog roll? ;-)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to go see the pictures right this second! YAY!I am glad you got all caught up on your week.