Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Randomness...

*My husband is home from his trip to Miami. It seems that he had a good, growing, and thought-provoking time. You can read about his trip here. I'm enjoying hearing everything the trip had to offer. I'm also enjoying having a warm (human) body next to me again in bed.

*November is a crazy month, photography-wise. Right now, I have 18 photoshoots booked for the month, with just 5 openings left. Please email me at ewiggs@gmail.com if you're interested. In the meantime, I've been editing like a mad woman. I've posted more pictures from this weekend on my photography blog.

*I filled up my car today for $2.19/ gallon. $2.19!!! I think I may throw a party to celebrate.

*I'm feeling extraordinarily grateful this week for good friends and good family. I've got a lot to smile about.

*I'm officially over my crud that's been plaguing me for the past month. Whoo Hoo! I can finally celebrate the arrival of fall!

*Things have been so busy around here lately, I'm looking forward to small group tonight- a chance to rest and connect with people I love.

*I'm headed to Paris, TN this weekend for several photoshoots and also to spend some much needed time with my brother, sis-in-law, and my nephews. I can't wait!

5 comments:

Marksberry Family said...

18!!! That's incredible! You have made this in to a legit career in no time! That's impressive!

Scott and I were just wondering what gas prices were in that area! Thanks for answering that! We are at $2.79, but for up here that is a steal!

Fred said...

We're looking forward to it, too!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Wow, congrats on your bookings. I'm so happy for you!!!!! Enjoy your time with hubby and family!!!!!!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

P.S. And I am so glad you all enjoyed the pumpkin crisp!

Sara said...

Have fun in P-town! Looking forward to seeing more pictures!!