Monday, October 6, 2008

Updates...

Things have been so busy these days that I haven't found a time to blog. I had every intention of blogging about the Georgia/Bama game last Saturday that we watched with our incredible friends, Bryan and Angie. After that, I planned to blog about our fairly expensive patio chair that my dogs chewed up. Then I planned to blog about all the photography updates that are on my photography blog.

Obviously, I haven't done that... so here are some brief updates on what's happening in our lives.

1. We showed our house on Saturday. According to our real estate agent, who is also my grandmother, the family really loved it. They're looking at a few others, but they were definitely interested.
2. My family (minus Dan, Tami and kids) are coming in town on Friday for a family weekend to celebrate all the October birthdays... I can't wait!
3. We're going to see Sydney on Sunday!! AN EVEN BIGGER "I CAN'T WAIT!"
4. I somehow caught the crud that's been going around. Any suggestions on how to get mucus OUT of my lungs?? I'm pretty sure my disgusting cough is grossing out everyone in the office.
5. I'm LOVING the new shows this fall. I'm so hooked on "One Tree Hill," it's almost embarrassing.
6. I'm REALLY craving a caramel apple spice from Starbucks after Gib's apple cider analogy yesterday in church.
7. One of my closest friends, Jessica, has finally set a wedding date, March 28th, meaning Zach and I will be able to spend a couple of days up in the mountains for our anniversary (March 24).
8. Zach is on cloud nine these days since Bama is kicking the crap out of everyone they meet... which is good for me, since he is less cranky about my workaholic schedule I've been working these days.
9. This is my FAVORITE time of the year. I check the forecast every 5 seconds thinking that maybe temperatures will unexpectedly drop so I can pull out my coat!
10. I turn 27 this month!

That's about it for now...

For everyone waiting on CDs and prints, they're coming soon, I PROMISE! I fully intend to get completely caught up on orders tonight and tomorrow!

Happy Fall!

2 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Hey there. Thanks for the update!! Do NOT be embarassed about One Tree Hill. It's getting better and better. I don't miss one. Also, I turn 37 this month. We're both October babies!!!!!!!! Happy Bday!!!!!!!!!!

Fred said...

I had that same crud for a week almost exactly last week. Sleeping for 8 hours and exercise knocked it out quicker for me, I think, because I talked with some people who were still dealing with it after 2 or 3 weeks. Good luck. Can't wait to see you Friday!